Tikka Pork Chops
With Bombay-Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 x Old Spot pork chops (fat removed)
- 1 tbsp tikka spice powder
For the Potatoes
- 8 sweet potatoes (each about 125g)
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp crushed dried chillies
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- Vegetable oil for greasing
Steps for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 190°c/ fan 170°c/ gas 5.
- Cut the sweet potatoes lengthways into 4 wedges. Put in a bowl with the oil and spices and toss to coat well. Transfer to a non-stick baking tray and roast for 25 minutes, then keep warm.
- Trim & discard any fat from the pork and place between 2 sheets of cling film. Lightly flatten to 1cm thick with a rolling pin. Prick all over with a fork and then rub the pork with 2tsp of the tikka spice.
- Cook the pork chops under a preheated moderate grill for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- To prepare the spicy yoghurt dip, mix the yoghurt and the remaining tikka spice.
- Serve the tikka pork chops with the Bombay-spiced sweet potato wedges and the spicy yoghurt dip.
Other Pork Recipes
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.